Chapter 1 User Agreement
- ”BitoEX” refers to the company "BitoEX Technology LIMITED". BitoPro is fully dedicated to the promotion of digital currency and providing customers with a full range of quality services and brand commitments. Therefore, we present you BitoPro Cryptocurrency Exchange. BitoPro expects to make digital currency transactions easier, more convenient to utilize, enabling more comprehensive applications, and more secure transactions. Without prejudice to the laws and regulations of the Republic of China, BitoPro provides matching trading services for currency investors. Users are prohibited from using this site for money laundering, commercial bribery, and any illegal transactions under the laws and regulations of the Republic of China. If the company has noticed any illegal transactions, the users’ account will be immediately frozen and submitted to the prosecution unit.
- For users’ who have registered, accessed, or used this service, you have fully agreed to comply with this agreement and all additional terms.
- The user has carefully read all the terms of this agreement and is fully aware of, understands and accepts the contents of this agreement as a basis for determining the rights and obligations of both parties. BitoPro reserves the right to change or modify the contents of this agreement at any time, including, but not limited to, any policies, statements, and regulations of this website. This agreement covers the contents of this agreement and the various policies, statements, and regulations, that BitoPro has posted or may publish in the future. All policies, statements, and regulations are all inseparable from this agreement, and the agreement’s content has the same legal effect. Please continue to use this website if you fully accept such changes, and if you do not agree to these terms, please discontinue using this website and service immediately.
- BitoPro will endeavor to ensure the accuracy of the information on the site, and if there are any changes to the information or contents without notice, BitoPro will assist the user in making independent decisions. BitoPro is not responsible for the accuracy, applicability, reliability, completeness, performance of any service or product content provided on this website. Furthermore, BitoPro will not take responsibility for any loss or damage caused directly or indirectly, from a delay or failure from messaging. BitoPro disclaims any liability for the use or interpretation of such information.
Section 2: The Scope of Application
- The user must have full civil rights and capacity, or if he/she does not have full civil rights and competencies, but clicks on the consent button, the registration is deemed to be registered by his/her legal agent and registered by his/her legal agent and used by the BitoPro service.
Section 3: Service Description
- BitoPro provides users with digital currency trading services. BitoPro as a service provider, does not participate in the trading of currencies.
- Users have the right to view real-time quotes and transaction information in BitoPro, submit digital currency trading instructions through BitoPro to complete their digital currency transactons, view the user account's messages, and use BitoPro's provided functions to operate.
- Users understand and agree that the services of the BitoPro website are provided by existing technology and conditions. BitoPro will do its utmost to provide services to users to ensure service continuity and security. However, BitoPro can not anticipate and prevent legal and technical risks, including but not limited to force majeure, viruses, Trojans, hacker attacks, system instability, third-party service flaws, government actions and other reasons that may lead to service interruption, data loss and other losses and risks.
- The user agree that based on the need for operational and transactional security, the website may suspend the provision or limitation of the functionality of the service or provide new functionality without prior notice to the user. In the event of any reduction, addition or change in functionality, the user will still agree to this agreement or the amended agreement as long as the user is still using the service.
- This website has the right to understand the user’s true background and purpose for using this websites product or service, and user’s should provide authentic, comprehensive, and accurate information needed by the website. If the website has reasonable reasons to suspect that the user provides false transaction information, the company has the right to temporarily or permanently restrict some or all of the functions of the products or services used by the user. The company also reserves the right to correct any errors in any of the messages displayed on BitoPro. BitoPro reserves the right to retain the registration information of the user and all the transaction information during the application of the BitoPro service during the fulfillment of this agreement and after the termination of this agreement, but shall not use such information illegally.
- The right to remove the BitoPro website at any time does not comply with the national laws and regulations, normative documents, or the user evaluation and other content information provided by the BitoPro website. BitoPro can exercise these rights without prior notice to the user.
Section 4: Registering an Account
- In order to use any service on this website, users will need to provide their name, email account, cell phone number, a registered BitoPro account, and registered password, and confirm the acceptance of this user agreement. The user shall ensure the authenticity, completeness and accuracy of the information provided.
- The user agrees not to allow any person to use, control your account, update any of the information to the site, or report whether your account has been misappropriated.
- Users should properly save, maintain your account, password and any of the information provided to you on this website, such as an verification code and other information. The company shall not be held responsible for any liabilities, loss or damage caused by the unauthorized use of your password by the third party, and the user shall promptly notify the company of the circumstances and request to suspend your account service.
- The user shall not use BitoPro's account to be used by others in the form of donation, borrowing, transfer and other means without the consent of the Company.
Section 5: Transaction Exceptions
- User agrees that this service may not be available due to a digital currency network connection problems or other irresistible factors. Users should ensure that the information entered is correct. If data errors are caused by the site in the above-mentioned abnormal situations, or the company can not promptly notify the user related transactions follow-up processing, BitoPro does not bear any liability for damages.
- Due to system failure, network problems, DDos hacker attacks and other unexpected factors may lead to abnormal transactions, market interruption, and other possible anomalies, BitoPro has the right to cancel the actual results of the transaction.
Section 6: Digital Currency Transaction Risks
- Digital currency transactions involve significant risks. Trading or holding currency is likely to cause the user to suffer a loss. Therefore, the user, based on their own financial situation, should carefully consider whether to trade transactions in several currencies. BitoPro may provide information about Bitcoin prices, volatility, news and other information, but such information shall not be deemed as investment advice and you can not agree not to interpret it as an investment advice.
- BitoPro cannot guarantee the orderly stability of the digital money market. The user should remain cautious when executing digital currency (and any other assets) transactions. The digital money market, unlike the stock market has a limitations, and the transactions are open 24 hours a day. The user may have a large profit or loss. Any number of currencies are likely to fluctuate significantly, and may even become worthless. Therefore, users should control their own risk, assess the value of digital investment and investment risk, and bear the loss of all the economic risks of investment.
- In the event of the user's transaction undergoing instructions error (including but not limited to price, quantity and other factors) and the loss of the user's transaction while using this service, if the loss is not due of the reasons for the transaction rules, the user shall take full responsibility for the loss.
- Due to national laws, regulations and regulatory documents to developing or being modify, digital currency transactions may result in being suspended or prohibited, resulting in the loss, or because of the user's fault caused by any loss created by the user. The user's fault includes but is not limited to: not in accordance with the transaction operations, lack of punctuality for trading operations, forgotten or leakage of the password, the password is cracked by others, or the user's computer equipment used by others intrusion.
- While using the BitoPro service, if the user due to the sites trading rules, has not yet discovered the reason of the occurrence of a loophole and improper profit, the site will contact the user to recover any lost information. The user must effectively cooperate, otherwise the site will consider the issue not limited to restrictions on account transactions, freezing of account funds, prosecution of courts with jurisdiction, and the costs associated with BitoPro will not be exercised by the user.
Section 7: Transaction Regulations
- User’s statement will be fully secured to use this site service and all of the users’ transactions are required to comply with this statements trading rules.
- Prior to executing a trade, the user must thoroughly read the transactions information and content, including but not limited to digital currency rates, principal amount, fees, and buy or sell directions. After the user has completely accepted transaction’s information content, he/she may then click button to proceed with transaction. The sale and purchase of digital currency in the Company's website, is the adoption of computer automatic trading, but the company believes it necessary to adopt other ways.
- If the user is a buyer of a digital currency, the non-deposit amount shall not be subject to the commission of the transaction. The user agrees that the client will only pay the balance of the margin in the managed account designated by the website, the full amount of the sale and purchase price payable by him/her, and add all the relevant fees charged by the site.
- The margin of the user's account in the managed account of the buyer is not accrued, but users has absolute control of the account amount, and an additional amount may be added at any time. At any time, the user may instruct the site to return all or part of its margin and reduce the amount.
- Users have to use this site to proceed with transactions. Buyers and sellers in the transaction market entrusted orders, in accordance with the price priority and time priority, will determine the two sides of the transaction price, and automatically contribute to the transaction.
- Price Preference Principle: Higher buying declaration takes precedence over lower buying declaration. Lower selling declaration takes precedence over higher selling declaration. The declaration of the same price, according to the principle of priority is to determine the priority order.
- Time Priority Principle: Opening before entering the declaration, according to how computer random arrangement decides the priority; Opening after entering the declaration, according to the decided priority from entering the timing. After the user has confirmed the transaction information has no errors, you can submit the trading commission that states the website will serve as the users agent when proceeding transaction matching, to meet the user commissioned price of the transaction. This site will automatically match the transaction without having to notify the user is advance. Prior to users submitting the commission completing transaction, you have the right at any time to revoke or modify the commission.
- Users can view the corresponding transaction records details in the member center to confirm the user's transaction records.
- The user agree that transaction fees is counted by per amount of transaction, and collect all amount of transaction fees form Ex-Transaction Date AM 00:00 (GMT+8)to Present Date PM 11:59:59(GMT+8) at everyday AM 00:00(GMT+8) then BitoPro will charge the total amount at one time then send the receipt to the user.
Section 8: User rights and licensing restrictions
- The user is entitled to accept the services provided by BitoPro's Digital Asset Services website in accordance with this agreement and can terminate the use of the service at any time.
- The user has the right to withdraw their assets at BitoPro at any time, including legal and digital assets, but is required to pay the corresponding fee for processing.
- The user is responsible for the authenticity, validity and security of the personal data provided at the time of registration.
- When users are executing BitoPro digital currency transactions, they should not maliciously interfere with the normal conduct of digital currency transactions, or undermine the order of the transaction by any technical means or other means to interfere with the normal operation of BitoPro or interfere with other users use of BitoPro services. If the user due to online transactions and other users litigation, they are prohibited from using judicial or administrative means to request BitoPro to provide relevant information.
- To the extent permitted by law, the user agrees that BitoPro may use your information and operate the site in compliance with the applicable laws.
- The user shall not use the service or this site for any other person or unlawful purpose, such as money laundering. Users shall not use this service or website for any activity that is unfair or detrimental to the goodwill or reputation of the site. If the user violates the above-mentioned requirements, BitoPro has the right to take all necessary measures directly, including but not limited to deleting the content posted by the user, suspending or freezing the user's account, canceling the interest due to the violation, and even taking the user's legal liability. Prohibit users from using the BitoPro website in any form as a venue, platform or medium for engaging in various illegal activities. Without the authorization or permission of BitoPro, the user shall not use any part of the site to engage in any commercial activity or to use BitoPro as a place, platform or medium for commercial activities in any form.
- All forms of all the information released by BitoPro users should comply with national laws and regulations and other relevant provisions of the site, and be aligned with social order and vulgar, and does not infringe the legitimate rights and interests of any third party, or the user to bear all the legal consequences.
- The company reserves the right to remove any information on the site that does not comply with the law or agreement, without notifying the user.
- User understand and agrees that BitoPro serves our members with friendly and passion. If happens abusive irrational communication or personal attacks or not inappropriate user. We had the the right to terminate and close the user without advance noticing. In this situation, if the user has margin account in our website. BitoPro will give out the notification 10 days advance, the user shall provide the bank wire information for BitoPro refund all the margin. At the same time, if the user still has cryptocurrency balance in BitoPro wallet, we will give out the notification 10 days advance, to let the user transfer all the balance. After the date that the user shall executed, otherwise all the assets will consider belong to BitoPro, and we will sell all the cryptocurrency in accordance to the previous terms.
Chapter 2: Complying with Money Laundering
- In order to prevent money laundering, the company is in line with the provisions of the Money Laundering Prevention Act to ensure that the currency trading websites are stable and sustainable.
- The company will carry out the identity verification procedures for the users and retain the information and transaction records confirming the user's identity procedures, and the transactions and suspicious transactions above the certain amount (as stipulated in the Money Laundering Prevention Act) will be reported.
- The company will submit the relevant report when the judiciary and the administrative law enforcement and other organs require a certain amount of the above-mentioned and suspicious transaction records.
- The company will assist the relevant authorities in accordance with the law and cooperate with the administrative law enforcement agencies to prevent money laundering, but will also to assist the relevant authorities to inquire, and prohibit the user withdrawals, transfer, payment, delivery, transfer and other acts.
- The company will be registered to the user. The loss of the transaction password will require users to provide identity authentication information to identify and compare. The user should provide and upload front and back photocopies of their ID. The company reserves the right to refuse to register or cancel the registered account when there is a reasonable suspicion that the user is using false registration. The name of the sender must be the same as the name of the identity.
Chapter 3: External Websites
- To meet more services and applications, the BitoPro website may provide references or links to other websites ("External Websites"). We do not control these External Websites third party sites or any of the content contained therein. You agree that we are in no way responsible or liable for External Websites referenced or linked from the BitoPro website, including, but not limited to, website content, policies, failures, promotions, products, opinions, advice, statements, prices, activities and advertisements, services or actions and/or any damages, losses, failures or problems caused by, related to, or arising from those sites. You shall bear all risks associated with the use of such content.
Chapter 4: Intellectual property rights
- Unless otherwise specified, all materials on this site are the property of BitoPro and are protected by copyright, trademark and other applicable laws. You may view, print and/or download a copy of the Materials from this site on any single computer solely for your personal, informational, non-commercial use, provided you keep intact all copyright and other proprietary notices.
- The trademarks, service marks and logos of BitoPro and others used in this Site ("Trademarks") are the property of BitoPro and their respective owners. The software, text, images, graphics, data, prices, trades, charts, graphs, video and audio used on this Site belong to BitoPro. The Trademarks and Material should not be copied, reproduced, modified, republished, uploaded, posted, transmitted, scraped, collected or distributed in any form or by any means, whether manual or automated. The use of any such Materials on any other Site or networked computer environment for any other purpose is strictly prohibited; any such unauthorised use may violate copyright, trademark and other applicable laws and could result in criminal or civil penalties.
Chapter 5: Breach of Contract
- In the event of any breach of this agreement by the user, the company shall be liable for any action, liability, indemnity, loss or damage suffered by the company and its shareholders, employees, agents, affiliates or cooperative manufacturers. The user shall be liable for all damages, and the liability for damages shall not be affected by the termination of this agreement.
Chapter 6: Jurisdiction
- The validity, explanation, application and dispute settlement of these terms shall be governed by the laws of Republic of China and shall be interpreted in accordance with the law. The parties agree that any disagreement that cannot reach a mutual consensus shall be submitted to the jurisdiction of Taipei District Court in the first instance.
Chapter 7: Languages
- This User Agreement is written in Chinese. Any translations into another language are made solely for the convenience and will not be considered in the interpretation or application of this User Agreement. The English translation of this User Agreement is only for reference. In case of any discrepancy, the Chinese version shall prevail.